- Eagle Rental accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex. and Debit. Payment is due at the beginning of the rental period. You may also set up a charge account with prior approval.
- Checks are accepted for business charge accounts only
- 4 hour rate applies from 4:00 pm to 8:00 am.
Weekend Special Rate
- Daily rate applies to 24 hour rate on certain items only, unless otherwise noted. Includes 8 hours of use on hour meter. Charges will be applied for additional hours.
- After 9:00am Saturday until 8:00am Monday. 1 day rate hour usage applies.
- 7 consecutive days, 40 hours of use on hour meter.
- Goes out with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank or customer will be charged for filling the tank.
What is a Damage Waiver?
- Will be applied if equipment is returned dirty.
How much does it cost?
- Damage waiver is a program offered by Eagle Rental Center Inc., which covers customers from having to pay for most damage to rented equipment.
How does it work?
- The fee for damage waiver is 10% of your actual rental equipment charge. No damage waiver fee is applied to sales, delivery charges or tax.
What does damage waiver cover?
- In exchange for this fee, Eagle Rental Center Inc. agrees to absorb the cost of certain repairs to rental equipment. Without damage waiver you would be required to pay any and all expenses of damaged equipment up to the full cost of such equipment if purchased NEW.
What is not covered?
- Damage waiver will cover all repair expenses except those excluded below.
What is negligence?
- Damage waiver will not cover theft or disappearance of rented equipment. Other excluded damages include negligence or operation of equipment by an operator other than the renting customer. Damage to tires, broken glass, hydraulic hoses, diamond blades, diamond core bits, trucks and missle. Damage caused by your failure to adequately lubricate or service the equipment or by using improper or contaminated fuel in the equipment.
- Negligence means using a piece of equipment with disregard to common sense care of such equipment. Negligence includes, but is not limited to items damaged while loading and unloading, in transit, by fire, by customer's dismantling, not being observant of your surroundings, or operating machinery without proper oils and or lubrication.
Is there a deductible?
- NO. Damage waiver is not insurance. It is a waiver provided by Eagle Rental Center Inc. of our legal rights to have equipment returned in the same operating conditions as when it was rented.
We hope this answers any questions you may have regarding damage waiver policy. If you still have any questions please direct them to the counter person BEFORE YOU RENT!Prices Subject to Change Without Notice